Service-Based Franchise Opportunities: Your Path to Entrepreneurial Success
For decades, BELFOR Franchise Group has been dedicated to assisting aspiring entrepreneurs entrepreneurs in transforming their dreams of business ownership into reality. Our array of residential and commercial service brands provides comprehensive training, continuous business coaching, and connections to a vast network of thriving franchisees. BELFOR Franchise Group is committed not only to helping entrepreneurs establish successful businesses but also to providing them with opportunities for continued growth.
History of BELFOR Franchise Group:
- 2002 – DUCTZ launches in Ann Arbor, Michigan as a residential indoor air quality business.
- 2007 – BELFOR Property Restoration acquires DUCTZ and BELFOR Franchise Group is formed.
- 2009 – HOODZ launches, and quickly becomes the leading kitchen exhaust cleaning franchise.
- 2016 – 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, a property restoration business, is acquired.
- 2019 – HRI (Harris Research Inc.) acquired, including brands Chem-Dry, and N-Hance
- Harris Research Inc., was one of the leading franchisors in the world. As the parent company of Chem-Dry, the world’s largest carpet cleaning franchise, N-Hance, the nation’s leading wood refinishing franchise, HRI adds significant depth to our family of brands. Renowned for Research & Development, corporate training and innovative marketing strategies, HRI brings visionary leadership, best practices and forward-thinking strategies. This acquisition made BELFOR Franchise Group stronger across the board, leading to a brighter future of continued growth across all of the brands.
- 2019 – Z PLUMBERZ is launched with a plumbing business model built on multiple revenue streams.
- 2020 – Blue Kangaroo Packoutz is launched as a franchise that restores items damaged in disaster events.
- 2020 – The Patch Boys, a drywall repair business, is acquired.
- 2021 – redbox+ Dumpsters, a dumpster rental franchise with a patented solution, is acquired.
- 2022 – Safer Home Services, a unique Pest Control company, is acquired.
- 2022 – COOL-BINZ, a first-to-market climate-controlled storage bin business, is acquired.