PACKOUTZ Occupies a Lucrative Niche in the $210 Billion Restoration Industry
When a house is damaged in a disaster, the items that make it feel like home are damaged too. PACKOUTZ is one of the only national brands that focuses on restoring these items back to their pre-damaged state. By focusing on contents restoration, PACKOUTZ occupies a lucrative niche in the rapidly growing restoration industry. Insurance companies recognize that it’s more cost-effective to restore items, and homeowners would rather have their possessions than a blank check to replace them. For PACKOUTZ franchise owners, this is a win-win-win.
Here are several great reasons why you should franchise with PACKOUTZ:
- Be an early adopter in a fast-growing segment
- Help homeowners get their precious possessions back
- Exceptional training and support provided by BELFOR Franchise Group
- Proven, turn-key business model that emphasizes growth and profitability
- Access to large-scale jobs
- Recession-resistant business that can thrive in good times and bad
- Make a lasting difference in people’s lives
The Demand for Our Services is on the Rise
The combination of natural disasters, worsening weather-related events, such as storms, droughts, flood and wildfires, as well as an aging infrastructure, is causing the restoration industry to grow at a rapid pace. Entrepreneurs are attracted to the industry because it’s known to be lucrative, meaningful work. However, the industry is crowded with competition. By focusing on contents restoration, PACKOUTZ stands out from the competition, allowing our franchise owners to thrive in a wide-open market that continues to become more and more relevant to insurance companies and homeowners alike.