We are passionate about giving back to communities we serve
BELFOR Franchise Group franchise owners have a strong local presence in their communities. By operating businesses in the cleaning and restoration industries, our franchise owners often help people through challenging situations, and they work extremely hard to help deliver positive outcomes. BELFOR Franchise Group likewise shares this commitment to being a positive force in the communities we serve.
Here’s how we work to give back:
- Cooking dinners for families at Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Support Ronald McDonald House Charities through the Show Your Ronald Red and White Striped Sock Campaign
- Donate toys and gifts for Santa’s Shop at Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Helping Build houses with Habitat for Humanity
- Giving beds to children in need through Kots for Kids
- Local fundraisers and charity events
- Giving Back to Our Local Communities
- Cleaning for the Paws – Chem-Dry teamed up with Best Friends Animal Society to raise awareness and funds to support shelter pet adoption and help the organization in its efforts to find homes for all rescue pets.
- Cleaning for the Cause – Chem-Dry carpet is proud to partner with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to raise more than $100,000 for the foundation since 2011, which provides much-needed education and help for those impacted by breast cancer.
- American Forests partnership – N-Hance has committed to donating $1 for every kitchen or floor refinishing project to American Forests as part of the partnership. For every dollar donated, one tree will be planted in large forest landscapes across the United States.
We know that owning a business is so much more than just making money, it’s about strengthening communities overall. We encourage our franchise owners to give back and contribute to local charities, recreational sports, crowdfunding events, and we’re proud to say that many of them do. Some of our franchise owners regularly donate their service to families in need, and this is exactly what being a part of BELFOR Franchise Group is all about.