Regional Business Coach Position
Become a part of the BELFOR Franchise Group Family
BELFOR Franchise Group is one of the largest and most respected franchisors in the nation. With eleven of the strongest franchise opportunities on the market, BELFOR Franchise Group is a dominant brand in the restoration, home services and commercial cleaning industries. For over a decade, BELFOR Franchise Group has been empowering entrepreneurs to own businesses that are not only designed for growth, but also provide a meaningful service to their communities.
The Regional Business Coach provides essential support and guidance for franchisees through all stages of their franchise ownership. RBC’s are brand and business-building experts who play an integral role in helping set up a franchisee for success and continued growth in their local market. The ideal RBC is relationship-oriented, a compassionate leader, and experienced in owning and growing a business, especially in the restoration, construction, and/or similar home service industries.
BELFOR Franchise Group is looking to fill TWO openings for the position of Regional Business Coach – one for our 1-800 WATER DAMAGE brand, and one for our redbox+ brand.
- Provide ongoing business support for franchisees from a specific brand, within a given region.
- Reports to the brand President
- Coach & support franchisees with focus on sales, administration, production, and owner responsibilities.
- Facilitate conference calls, webinars, training, and other events as needed.
- Assist franchisees with problem solving and significant initiatives.
- Create & present training material for the new franchisee onboarding academy approximately once per month.
- Attend and contribute to RBC meetings once per month.
- Create content 1-2 times per month for respective newsletters/announcements.
- Assist with franchise compliance enforcement.
- Maintain posted financial and other reports for franchise system as needed.
- Approve or deny special requests from franchisees. Participate in team & staff meetings as requested.
- Provide support for other departments as needed.
- Provide support to the network during CAT events
- Assist Franchise Development with recruitment and signing qualified franchisees for the network
- Travel out of state a minimum of 1-2 weeks per month.
- Occasional in-person attendance for meetings and events in Ann Arbor, MI, but candidates do not have to be Michigan-based.
- After-hours and weekend work will also be necessary at times.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.